AVIATOR watch is warranted by Aviator Watch SA for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international AVIATOR warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of purchasing AVIATOR watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty section in operating booklet is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an authorized AVIATOR retailer (“valid warranty certificate”)
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge within a reasonable time after the product is returned, subject to the right to charge for shipping costs. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs will be subject to a service charge. In the case that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of the AVIATOR watch, Aviator Watch SA provides replacement by an AVIATOR watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
- the life of the battery
- normal wear and tear and ageing (alteration of the colour and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber)
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the operating instructions provided by Aviator Watch SA.
- the AVIATOR watch handled by non-authorized persons (for example for battery replacement or repair service) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond Aviator Watch SA control.
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, flood, earthquake or fire, or other causes beyond our control;
- routine maintenance and cleaning
Any further claim against Aviator Watch SA, for example for damaged additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded except mandatory statutory rights of the purchases may have against manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility;
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
You may obtain service by bringing or sending the watch to the authorized AVIATOR service center or retailer. You are responsible for transportation costs, including, but not limited to, postage, insurance and packing materials. We recommend that any shipments to us include certified delivery and insurance. In order to obtain the service, the returned watch must be accompanied by the original AVIATOR warranty certificate that is as a section in the operating manual booklet included with the watch at the time of purchase, duly completed, dated, stamped and signed by an authorized AVIATOR retailer.